It's a fact that politicians pay attention to letters! Click here for a list of our local, provincial and federal representatives.
We want to thank everyone in our community who has signed our petition already - on doorsteps, in stores and in churches. If you have not yet had the opportunity to sign in person, you may now sign our Online Petition.
Note: Your street address and email address will be kept private and will not be displayed publicly. You can also hide your name if you uncheck the "Signature Display" setting which allows you to remain anonymous to the public (the Weston Community Coalition will still have access to your details for the petition).
- Sun: West-enders Feel Railroaded by Metrolinx Air-rail Diesels (15 October 2009)
- Letter - Ontario Minister of the Environment John Gerretsen to Mike Sullivan (October 2009)
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment Notice to Proceed with Air Rail Link (9 Oct 2009)
- Letters: Alan Tonks, Laura Albanese & Frances Nunziata to Rob MacIssac of Metrolinx re. closure of Sam Frustaglio Drive (24 August 2009)
- Star - Letters Re. Pan Am Games (5 September 2009)
- Letter - Frances Nunziata to John Gerretson (31 August 2009)
- Brief: Karl Junkin to John Gerretsen (2 September 2009)
- Brief: Weston Park Baptist Church Response to Metrolinx (31 August 2009)
- Letter: Alan Tonks and Laura Albenese to John Gerretsen (31 August 2009)
- Letter: High Park Residents Association to John Gerretsen (31 August 2009)
- Report: Open Report from the WCC to Environment Minister John Gerrettsen (31 August 2009)
- Report: Appendix 1 for Open Report from the WCC to Environment Minister John Gerrettsen (31 August 2009)
- Sun: Residents want train derailed (21 July 2009
- Star: Electrify west end GO line, say health officials and residents (16 June 2009)
- Report: Georgetown South Service Expansion And Union-Pearson Rail Link Draft Environmental Project Report Part 1 (14 April 2009) - Pages 1-20